Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to Miami

    Right off the bat, we kicked things off in true Griswold fashion. Nat and I, thinking we had time for a quick bite to eat almost missed our flight from the ATL to Miami. It was totally my fault as food blurred my though process on how inefficient the ATL airport security lines truly are. We subsequently found ourselves running down the terminal to catch our flight only to arrive as they literally were shutting the doors. At least we made it and were on our way to Miami.


    Once we arrived in Miami, we headed to our shady hotel and went out for our last American meal before heading off to Lima in the morning. Many of you would think, I bet they went somewhere nice. Nope, instead we headed to the local IHOP for some chicken fingers and the o'so tasty breakfast sampler. I mean what is more American than IHOP?

No comments:

Post a Comment